Travelers entering Pakistan
The WHO has declared COVID-19 a pandemic. Currently, the Government is making all-out efforts to deal with a rapidly evolving situation which is a challenge, not only for Pakistan but the whole world – and ensuring that we take proactive, comprehensive and coordinated steps to bring back our nationals who wish to return to Pakistan.
For International Travelers, please view the detailed travel guidelines by clicking here
. The complete SOPs for travelling to Pakistan can be found on the page here
Travelers entering Pakistan must:
Mandatory COVID-19 RT-PCR required prior to travel
- Provide traveler contact information through:
- Undergo screening by a health official
- Provide a certificate of negative COVID-19 RT-PCR test (see below)
Starting 5th October 2020, all International Travelers to Pakistan will require a mandatory negative COVID-19 RT-PCR test that has to be taken within 96 hours of
the travel date. The following countries are exempted from mandatory COVID-19 testing:
This list will be updated on a fortnightly basis by Ministry National Health Services, Regulation and Coordination based on disease burden of COVID-19. This list will
be next reviewed on 8th October
Updated List 9th October effective from 19th October
Use this mobile app to speed up your arrival process in Pakistan and spend less time with immigration and public health officers. Submit your information easily and securely using the app within 48 hours before arriving in Pakistan. The app helps you to:
- Provide mandatory information that's required for entry into Pakistan
- Reduce your wait time and points of contact at the airport
- Provide the Government of Pakistan with voluntary updates and the development of any symptoms during the 14 days after arriving in Pakistan.
Download the PassTrack app (iOS
or web format
). Make sure you have the official version by downloading it here.